Whistling Past the Graveyard has been featured along with two other fine books as books for a great summer reading list in the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
Win a $100 Amazon Gift Card for Amazon Reviews
Read a Book, Review It, Get a Shot at $100 for MORE BOOKS
Write an online review for Whistling Past the Graveyard on an online retailer (Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Books-a-Million or wherever you purchased your copy online), and enter the information in the form below. Easy and fun!
One (1) winner will be drawn at random on August 1, 2013!
Enter to Win!
Don’t have a copy of Whistling Past the Graveyard yet?
It’s available now from these and other fine booksellers:
Whistling Past the Graveyard Hot in Southern Living
Whistling Past the Graveyard has made the hot list in the newest issue of Southern Living. Looks like Whistling Past is considered the best of the south!
Whistling Past the Graveyard is available everywhere today. Make sure to order your copy right away is you want a SOLD OUT first edition!
Amazon | B&N | IndieBound | BAM
Whistling Past the Graveyard Heads to Second Printing
Whistling Past the Graveyard Headed Back to the Printer
Before it’s even been released, the first printing of Whistling Past the Graveyard has sold out! There are probably still first editions to be had through Amazon, and more likely independent booksellers, but if you really want one, order it quick before they’ve all been shipped.
Bookstores on the Whistling Past the Graveyard release party and southern book tour should have first editions available at signings and readings as well.
Whistling Past the Graveyard ranks with Gaiman’s Latest in Summer Reads
Whistling Past the Graveyard Heats up with Summer Reading Lists
Indiebound.org, is getting ready to release it’s July Indie Next List for bookseller-chosen titles, ranking some of the summer reads they are most looking forward to. Neil Gaiman (deservedly) takes the top spot, with Susan Crandall not far behind:
- The Ocean at the End of the Lane, by Neil Gaiman
- The Illusion of Separateness: A Novel, by Simon Van Booy
- Letters From Skye: A Novel, by Jessica Brockmole
- Lexicon: A Novel, by Max Barry
- The Impossible Lives of Greta Wells: A Novel, by Andrew Sean Greer
- Whistling Past the Graveyard: A Novel, by Susan Crandall
- Amy Falls Down: A Novel, by Jincy Willett
- Crime of Privilege: A Novel, by Walter Walker
- The Curiosity: A Novel, by Stephen Kiernan
- The Boys in the Boat: Nine Americans and Their Epic Quest for Gold at the 1936 Berlin Olympics, by Daniel James Brown
- In the House Upon the Dirt Between the Lake and the Woods: A Novel, by Matt Bell
- Sweet Salt Air: A Novel, by Barbara Delinsky
- Children of the Jacaranda Tree: A Novel, by Sahar Delijani
- Sisterland: A Novel, by Curtis Sittenfeld
- Cinnamon and Gunpowder: A Novel, by Eli Brown
- Loyalty: A Novel, by Ingrid Thoft
- The Resurrectionist: A Novel, by Matthew Guinn
- Fin and Lady: A Novel, by Cathleen Schine
- Imperfect Harmony: Finding Happiness Singing With Others, by Stacy Horn
- Instructions for a Heat Wave: A Novel, by Maggie O’Farrell
What summer reads are you looking forward to this year?
Whistling Past the Graveyard Excerpt Online
Whistling Past the Graveyard Excerpt Now Available Online
The Whistling Past the Graveyard excerpt is available now, online at SusanCrandall.net. There is also a downloadable PDF version of the excerpt if that’s your cup of tea.
Start reading today! Once you meet young Starla Claudelle, you won’t be able to wait until the book’s release for more. It’s going to be a long two weeks!
Whistling Past the Graveyard available everywhere July 2 from Simon & Schuster / Gallery Books.
Whistling Past the Graveyard a 2013 Summer Read at Turnrow Books
Whistling Past the Graveyard Makes the Grade for Another 2013 Summer Reading List
Whistling Past the Graveyard has been selected for the Turnrow 20 by Turn Row Book Company! Click to see the full list of Turn Row 20 summer reads as selected by Greenwood, Mississippi’s independent bookstore. Turn Row includes Whistling Past the Graveyard with nineteen other books they consider “the most epic, entertaining, shocking and insightful books we’ve been reading.”
Susan will be visiting Turn Row Book Company on July 9 to give a Whistling Past the Graveyard reading and book signing. We hope to see everyone in the Greenwood area there!
- « Previous Page
- Next Page »